CBSE UGC NET 2016 Online application form Eligibility Criteria
CBSE UGC July online application Form 2016: The Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE , and UGC (University Gram Commission ) Invited to entrance Exam 2016 to JRF /Assistant Processor NET July 2016 for Session 2016-17 , The Interested candidate who apply and Summit Central Board of Secondary Education and University Gram Commission online application form candidate must be clarify some Basic Information about CBSE UGC NET July Education Qualification, Age Limit , Application form , How To Apply , Exam Date , Syllabus and Important Date of CBSE UGC NET July Entrance Exam 2016.
CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria:
- The Eligible candidate who appear and Summit CBSE UGC NET online application form, candidate must be have passed Master Degree in Recognized University and Related Subject with 55% Marks.
Download CBSE UGC NET July Entrance Examinations Admit card 2016:
The eligible Interested Candidate who apply the CBSE UGC NET Entrance Examinations 2016, and Exam Conducted by Central board of Secondary Education 2016, Candidate should be download Admit Card in CBSE UGC NET official Website.
Download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2016 Download Now
CBSE UGC NET Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016:
The Central Board of Secondary Education Conducted A University Gram Commission (UGC) NET Entrance Exam 2016, Candidate Must be Appear to Download and See CBSE UGC NET Exam pattern and Syllabus to Help Creak CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam 2016.
Download CBSE UGC NET Exam pattern and Syllabus 2016 Download now
CBSE UGC NET Age Limit:
- Junior Research Fellowship JRF Candidates Age Should be Between 24 to 28 Years old Maximum Age .
- For Assistant Professor NET Exam Candidate Age no Limit Age are Required.
- All Exam to CBSE UGC NET 2016 Candidate Age Relaxation Extra As Per UGC Rules
How to Prepare CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam 2016: The CBSE UGC NET Entrance Exam Creak Will be Depend in Good Syllabus and Preparation Tips and Subject Schedules candidate must be appear CBSE UGC NET Preparation Tips.
CBSE UGC NET Preparations tips Download Now
CBSE UGC NET Application Form: The Eligible Candidate who apply CBSE UGC NET July 2016 Application form Candidate Visit CBSE UGC NET Official Website and Summit online application form 2016.
CBSE UGC NET Application Fee :
- For General Candidate CBSE UGC NET Application Fee pay in 600/-
- For OBC Candidate CBSE UGC NET Application Fee Pay in 300/-
- For SC/ST /PH Candidate CBSE UGC NET Application Fee Pay in 150/-
- All the Candidate Pay for CBSE UGC NET Application Fee in Debit Card , Net Banking , E Challan
CBSE UGC NET Important Date :
- CBSE UGC NET Application form Released Date : 12/4/2016
- CBSE UGC NET Application Form Last date : 12/5/2016
- CBSE UGC NET Last date for Fee Payment : 13/05/2016
- CBSE UGC NET Examination Date : 10/07/2016
- CBSE UGC NET Admit card Available : June 2016