GATE 2018: GATE Stand for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, Basically The Gate 2018 Application form and Entrance Exam is a national Level Entrance Exam for Admission in Post Graduate Engineering Courses, However the Number of IIT University and Colleges like IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Bombay , IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee, and IIT Kharagpur Invited Eligible candidate to admission M.Tech and P.h.D Coursess, however the candidate Get Admission Through GATE Entrance Examination for Various of Reputed University and Colleges / Institute, basically the Applicant candidate who Apply GATE Entrance Exam 2018, Candidate can Know Some basic Information About GATE 2018 Application form, Online form, How to apply, Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Admit card, Preparation Tips and Etc.
Check More Information GATE 2018:
|GATE 2018 Notification Brochure Released||Click here|
|How to Apply GATE Entrance Exam 2018||Click here|
|GATE 2018 Exam Pattern and Latest Syllabus||Click here|
|GATE 2018 Preparation Tips and Books||Click here|
|GATE Admit card 2018||Click here|
|GATE Answer key 2018||Click here|
|GATE Written Exam Result 2018||Click here|
Important Note: The Eligible candidate who Apply GATE Application form candidate can Download GATE online application forms for GATE Official Website (http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in) Month of July 2018 (Tentative date)
GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
|Qualification Required||Qualification Descriptions|
|B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharma||Applicant Candidate done 4 Years B.Tech/B.sc/Diploma in Engineering and Final Years Candidate can also Eligible to apply GATE 2018 Entrance Examination|
|B.Arch||Applicant candidate can done 4-5 Years Architecture Degree for Recognized University and Institute|
|B.Sc /BS||Student can be done B.Sc/BS 4-Years Degree in Science for Recognized University of Institute and Final Year candidate also Apply GATE Entrance Exam 2018|
|M.Sc/MA/MCA||Eligible candidate can done Master Degree in Recognized University.|
|M.Tech/M.E||Eligible candidate must be done Bachelor and Master Degree for Recognized University.|
|MS/M.Sc||Applicant candidate Must be done Integrated M.Sc or Integrated Courses for B.S/M.S Programmed in Recognized University.|
GATE Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form:
- GATE Entrance Exam 2018 Application form will be Available for Online Mode
- Applicant candidates Have to Apply only Online Mode.
- The Online Registrations will be Start for September 2017
- The Gate Registrations will be end till of First week of October 2017
- Applicant candidate Fill GATE Application form Through GATE Online Processing System (GOAPS)
- Applicant candidate can Summit all the Required Information Recruitment Gate.
- After Successfully registrations, candidate can upload Scanned Photographs, Signature, Thumb impression, Degree Certificate and Category Certificate.
- GATE Entrance Exam will be conducted in Ethiopla, Bangladesh, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and India, United Arab.
GATE Registrations Fee 2018:
|Category||Gate Application Fee|
|Gate International Candidates||US Dollars 50|
|All other Candidates||Rs.1500/-|
GATE Entrance Exam 2018 Important Date Information:
- GATE 2018 Application form: September 2017
- Last date Summit online application Form: First week of October 2017
- Applications form Corrections date: Second week of October 2017
- Last date to Request for Change in Examination City: Third Week of October
- GATE 2018 Admit card Availability: January 2018
- Gate Entrance Examination date: February 2018
- Answer key Released on: 1or 2 Week After Examination
- Written Exam Result Declarations: March 2018
- Downloading of Score Card: Last week of March 2018
- Counseling Process Start: April 2018
GATE 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
Number of papers: GATE 2018 is Held on Total 23 papers, Eligible candidate can Allowed to Appear in Only 23 Papers.
Mode of Examination: The GATE Examination Mode will be Online Only (CBT Computer-based Test)
Exam Durations: The Examinations Durations in 3 Hour
Number of Questions: Total 65 Question of Maximum 100 Marks
Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Question, Numerical Answer, Appear in GATE Examination
Marking Scheme: MCQ and NAT Question will be carry 1 or 2 Marks in All Papers
Syllabus: The Gate Examination held on 23 papers, Syllabus for Each and discipline, and Candidate can download Each Syllabus for Gate 2018 for AE, BT, CE, CH, CY,EC,EE, IN, MA, ME,MN,MT,PH,PI, and Etc.
GATE Entrance Exam 2018 Admit card:
Applicant candidate can download GATE 2018 Admit card for GOAPS Web Portal After Declared Admit card for Gate Official Website.
GATE Entrance Exam 2018 Answer key:
The GATE Entrance Exam 2018 Answer key will be Released by Authority of Completion of Exam, After Conducted Gate 2018 Written Examination, candidate can be download Answer key 1 or 2 Week after Conducted Entrance Examination for Gate official website.
GATE Exam 2018 Result:
The GATE Exam 2018 Result will be released by Authority of Completion of Exam, After Conducted Gate 2018 Written Examination, and candidate can be downloading Result 1 Month Later after Conducted Entrance Examination.
Gate 2018 Score Card:
The Gate Examination Qualified Candidate are Provided with Gate Score Card which has the validity of three Years for Announcement of Result, However the Gate Score card 2018 Will be available for March 2018.
Note: For Any Queries Related to GATE 2018 you can leave your comments is the Comment Box