Indian Navy Recruitment 2017– The Indian Army has advertised to Recruitment Notification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for SSC (Short Service Commission) SSC & Permanent Commission Officer (PC), Basically the Short Service Commission in Executive Branch for GS/Hydro and Technical Branch for Naval Architecture and Permanent Commission PC in Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre NAIC Service in Indian Navy. The Eligible candidates can Apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2017- SSC & PC Officer Post Apply Online for 05/08/2017 to 25/08/2017, candidate Also Check Completed Details for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017, Like Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Number of Post, Selection Process, How to Apply, Pay Scale and Etc.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017- SSC & PC Officer Post Online Application for will be Start to 05/8/2017 and Last date to Summit Online form to 25/08/2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Post Details:
- Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers
- Permanent Commission (PC) Officer
- Executive Branch
- General Service/Hydrography Cadre
- NAIC (Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre)
- Technical Branch
- Engineering Branch (General Service)
- Electrical Branch (General Service)
- Naval Architecture
- Eligible Candidate who have passed and Done Engineering Degree or Appearing Final Year Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) for Respective Disciplines for a Recognized Education Institute of Colleges with 60% Marks for PCM Subject.
- The Eligible Candidate will be required to Pass Final Examination Engineering Degree with Minimum 60% Marks before Joining INA, and Candidate Failing to meet Minimum Cut off % Age will not be permitted to Join INA Ezhimala.
- Candidate Age Should be Between 02 July 1993 & 01 January 1999 (Both dates Inclusive)
Without Glasses with Glasses
|Height & Weight|
|1||Executive (GS/Hydro)||6/12||6/6||Minimum Height -157 cm with Correlated Weight|
|4||Naval Architecture||6/60||6/6-6/12||Minimum Height Male-157 cm & Female-152 cm with Correlated weight|
Pay Scale and Promotions:
|Rank||Pay As Per Defence Matrix||Level||MSP|
|Sub Lieutenant (SLT)||56100-110700||10||15500|
|Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr)||69400-136900||11||15500|
The Eligible Candidate will be Selected Based on Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion Test (Stage I) and Psychological Testing, and Group Testing and SSB Interview (Stage II)
How to Apply:
- Eligible Candidate Can Apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2017- SSC & PC Officer Post for India Navy Official Website (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in) for 05/08/2017 to 25/08/2017
- Candidate Summit here Correct Personal Details like Candidate Name, Education Qualification Details, Email Address, Mobile Number, and Etc.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||05/8/2017 Online Form Link Update Soon|
|Last date for Summit Online Form||25/8/2017|
|Date Of Conducting SSB Interview||Nov-17- Mar 18|
|Check here Recruitment Advertisement||Read here|
|Official Website||Click here|