NEET 2017 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam date
NEET 2017: The NEET stands for the National Eligibility Entrance Test which is regulated by The Center board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Basically the NEET is National Level medical Entrance test of the Country, for admission MBBS and BDS Medical courses 2017, NEET 2017 Entrance Exam conducted by Center board of Secondary Education for admission BDS and MBBS top Medical course in Government and Private colleges in India, and Number of Interested candidate before apply for NEET 2017, candidate must be clarify some basic Information about NEET 2017 like NEET 2017 Application form , NEET 2017 Exam date, NEET 2017 Application Fee , NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria, NEET 2017 Exam Pattern , Result , Exam date and Etc.
NEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Interested candidate should be an Indian National Citizen.
- Candidate age should be between 17 years to 24 Years candidate can be apply NEET 2017 application form.
- Candidate must be have passed and Appearing 12th class or equivalent Examination for any Recognized board of Institute with Chemistry /Physics /Biology /with 50% Marks for General categories , and 40% for SC/ST/OBC candidate .
NEET 2017 Application form:
The Interested candidate who apply the NEET 2017 online application form, candidate summit your details NEET official Web portal, basically NEET 2017 Application form Staring date in first week on December 2016 , candidate Summit online application form is Cheerfully.
NEET 2017 Application Fee:
- For OBC/General candidate can be Pay NEET 2017 Application Fee : Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidate can be Pay NEET 2017 Application Fee: Rs.550/-
NEET 2017 Courses Offered:
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery )
NEET 2017 Seat Reservation:
|Category Details||Seat Reserved|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
NEET 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
NEET 2017 Examination is conducted for offline mode, and Question paper contains for 180 Minutes and Multiple choice Question, Basically The NEET Syllabus is Part of Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Zoology, and Botany Multiple types Question asked for Mentioned Subject NEET 2017 Examination.
|Name of Subject||Number of Question|
NEET 2017 Admit card:
eligible candidate who apply the NEET 2017 Entrance Exam application form candidate can be download NEET 2017 Admit card for NEET 2017 official Website for April 2017.
NEET 2017 Result :
Number of Interested candidate are conducted NEET 2017 Examination , and CBSE Board are Publish NEET 2017 Examination Result 2017 for June 2017 NEET Official Web page .
NEET 2017 Important dates:
- NEET 2017 Application form Starting date : 21 December 2016
- NEET 2017 Last date for Summit Application Form : Last week of December 2016
- NEET 2017 Admit card Release Date : April 2017
- NEET 2017 Examination Date : 7 May 2017
- NEET 2017 Result Publish date : June 2017
- NEET 2017 Counseling date: After Result Announcement
Some of important Link NEET 2017
|NEET 2017 Online Application Form||Click here|
|NEET 2017 Official Notification||Click here|
|NEET 2017 Admit card||Click here|
|NEET 2017 Result||Click here|
|NEET 2017 Exam Pattern and Syllabus||Click here|
|NEET 2017 Official Website||Click here|
Note: For Any Queries Related to NEET 2017 you can leave your comments is the Comment Box