Polytechnic English & Communication Skill I Question Paper
Note: All Questions are Compulsory.
Q1. (A) Fill up the blank with Suitable word-(On the Basic of Your text book)
- One Day ……… Lost his Lesson books
- …………… was a senior clerk in the Revenue Division office.
(B) Write ‘True’ or ‘False’ For Each sentence given below –
- Thanappa was Not liked by the people in the town.
- The selfish Giant had stayed with his Friend for Five Years.
- Bishamber had gone to Calcutta for Business.
- Peace cannot be had without our Paying the Price for it.
Q2. Answer any one of the following question in about 100 words-
- How was Phatik feeling in Calcutta? Which things of His village was he missing there?
- Write the central idea of the Poem
Q3. Answer any two of the following question-(Each within 30 words)
- Why did the spring not visit the giant’s garden?
- Where did the poet see the daffodils?
- Which form of government is becoming popular world?
Q4. Answer any if the following question?
- Describe the objective of Communication?
- Describe the Process of Communication?
- Define verbal and Non-verbal communication?.
Q5. Write a paragraph of About 150 World on any one of the following topics?
- Unity is Strength?
- Importance of books
Q6. Name Part of Speech of each word in the Following sentence?.
Stars Shine brightly.
Q7. Read the Following Passage and Answer the question given below it –
Learning a Language is a popular hobby, , we all know that babies are the best learners, their openness energy and Playfulness makes their learning easy , if you are willing to learn a language , you can also adopt the same method , Don’t worry about making mistakes in order to learn new world repeat them over and over, try to listen the language , Learn world of your won interest Wherever you find New Word , write them in your diary and find the meaning in dictionary , practice speaking the language with friends , practice makes a man perfect.
- What is a popular hobby according to the write?
- Who are the best Learns?
- How can a Person learn new words?
- Give a Suitable title to the above passage