How to Prepare BHU MBBS/BDS Exam 2016
Hindu Banaras University MBBS /BDS Entrance Exam Preparation Tips :
The Eligible and Interested Candidate must be Following Few Hindu Banaras University MBBS /BDS Examinations Preparing Tips and Success Their Hindu Banaras University MBBS /BDS Entrance Exam 2016.
- The Medical Entrance Exam Question paper can be both English and Hindi Language.
- Eligible Candidate must be read an Follow the NCERT Books as a 11th and 12th and Graduate Level Standards.
- Candidate maintain a study schedule and keep update a regularly Update News.
- Candidate attend and Solved MBBS/BDS Preview years Question paper to help the Get out marks in Banaras Hindu University MBBS/BDS Exam 2016.
- Candidate Must be Update Your Konowledes regularly.
BHU MBBS 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- The All Candidate eligible For AIMPT 2016 are Eligible to Registering for Banaras Hindu University MMB/BDS Entrance Exam 2016.
- The Interested candidate who have Registrations for admission Banaras Hindu University MBBS/BDS Courses 2016, Candidate be submit their Score and Rank for AIPMT 2016 with a 14 Day after Banaras Hindu University MBBS/BDS Results Declarations.
BHU MBBS/BDS Age limit :
- The All eligible Candidate who apply the Banaras Hindu University MBBS and BDS Medical Courses candidate Age Should be Between 17 to 21 Years.
BHU MBBS/BDS Application Form Fee:
- The Fee for Registrations to MBBS/BDS Courses.
- BHU MBBS/BDS Application Form Fee For General/OBC Candidate : 1000/-
- BHU MBBS/BDS Application Form Fee For SC/ST Candidate 600/-
- BHU MBBS/BDS Application Form :
- The Eligible candidate who seeking Admission for Banaras Hindu University MBBS /BDS Courses 2016, candidate must be Registration online application form for BHU University
BHU MBBS/BDS Important Note and Exam Date Details:
- MBBS/BDS application form staring date : 14/3/2016
- MBBS/BDS application form Summit last date : 30/4/2016
- MBBS/BDS Entrance Exam Date : 1/5/2016