SSC CGL 2018 Application form – SSC CGL Combined Graduate level Entrance Exam Conducted by Staff Selection Commission, SSC CGL Tier1 Tier2 Entrance Exam organized to every Year to Number of Applicant candidate are Appear for Several of Government Job under of SSC Government department/organizations, However the SSC CGL Exam is divided in Tier Phases(Tier1 Tier2 Tier3 Tier4), SSC CGL Tier -1 Entrance Exam will be Held on Month of June for Computer-based Examination, and SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination will be held on Month of September, (tentatively) however the Applicant candidate who apply SSC CGL 2018 application form, candidate Know Some Information about SSC CGL 2018 Application form, Exam date, Syllabus, Admit card and etc.
Important Note: SSC CGL Tier 1 2018 Entrance Exam Online application form available on February 2018 and Examination held on June 2018.
SSC CGL 2018 Overview:
- ⇒Organization Department: Staff Selection Commission
- ⇒Examination Name: Combined Graduate level Examination (CGLE)
- ⇒CGL 2018 Application form Available: February 2018
- ⇒CGL 2018 Mode of Apply: Offline and Online Mode
- ⇒CGL 2018 Exam Mode: CBT (Computer Based Test)
Check More Information:
|SSC CGL Official Notification 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL 2018 How to Apply Online||Click here|
|SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click here|
|SSC CGL General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus Full Details 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL General Awareness Syllabus 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Comprehension Syllabus 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Preview years Question Paper||Click here|
|Best book for Preparation SSC CGL 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Admit card 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Answer key 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Result 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Counseling Process 2018||Click here|
|More Information -SSC Exam Calendar 2018||Click here|
- ⇒Applicant Candidate Must be have done Graduation/Bachelor’s Degree from recognized Board and Institute/ University.
- ⇒Applicant candidate Age should be between 18 to 27 Years Old
- ⇒Age relaxation will be given to Candidate belonging to reserved categories
SSC CGL 2018 Application form:
SSC CGL 2018 Application form will be available for Online and Offline mode
- ⇒Applicant candidate who Apply SSC CGL Examination 2018, candidate can submit online application form for Official Website (ssc.online.nic.in)
- ⇒Applicant Candidate can Summit all the Information Required by SSC CGL 2018.
- ⇒Applicant Candidate summit and Uploaded Scanned Images and Signature and Thump Impressions.
SSC CGL Application Fee:
The Applicant Candidate Pay SSC CGL Application Fee –
- ⇒Applicant Candidate Pay SSC CGL Online Application Fee Rs.100/-
- ⇒Applicant Candidate Pay SSC CGL Online application Fee for Through Online Mode (Net Banking/Credit card/SBI Net banking
- ⇒Applicant Candidate Pay Offline Application Fee for SBI Challan
- ⇒SC/ST/PH and Ex-serviceman Candidate are exempted for paying SSC CGL Application Fee
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern:
Tier 1 Exam Pattern:
- ⇒SSC CGL Examination will be MCQ Type and will be conducted through Online Mode.
- ⇒CGL Question Paper will be divided into 4 Sections General Intelligence and Reasoning or General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
- ⇒There will be Total 100 Question for 200 Marks
- ⇒Question paper Exam Duration for 75 Minutes
- ⇒Incorrect Answer will be Penalty of 0.50 Marks
|Examination Mode||Subject of Exam||Marks||Time Durations|
|CBT (Computer Based Test)||· General Intelligence and Reasoning|
· Quantitative Aptitude
· General Awareness
· English Comprehension
Tier 2 Exam Pattern:
- ⇒CGL Tier 2 Examination will be MCQ types and Conducted Online Mode
- ⇒CGL Tier 2 Question Paper will be divided into 4 Sections- Paper1 (Quantitative Ability) Paper 2 (English Language & Comprehension) Paper 3 (General Studies) Paper IV (Finance And Economics)
- ⇒CGL Tier 2 Question paper Will be There 200 Marks and Examination Durations for 2 Hours
- ⇒Wrongs Answer will be penalty of 0.25 Marks for Each.
Tier 3 Exam Pattern:
- ⇒Tier 3 Examination Will be of Descriptive Type and Conducted only Offline Mode
- ⇒Applicant candidate have Write Essay /Letter/précis and etc.
- ⇒Examination will be total 100 Marks and Duration 60 Minutes and 80 Minutes for VH & Cerebral palsy Applicants.
SSC CHSL 2018 Selection Procedure:
SSC CGL Selection Procedure Contains for Four Stages:
- ⇒Tier 1: Written Examination (Objective Types- Computer Based Test)
- ⇒Tier 2: Written Examination (Objective Types- Computer Based Test)
- ⇒Tier 3: Descriptive Test (Offline Mode- Pen and Paper Mode)
- ⇒Tier 4: Skill Test Computer Proficiency Test and Document Verification
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||Decision Making, Analysis Judgment, Analogs Test, Arithmetical Reasoning, and Figural Classifications, Space Visualizations, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding and Decoding, Visual Memory, Spatial Orientation, Figural Pattern, Trends, Space Visualization, Symbolic Operations, Drawing Inferences, Folding and Unfolding.|
|2||General Awareness||History and Geography, Culture, Economic Scene, Neighboring Countries, India History, General Policy.|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||Standard Identities, Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances, Mixture and Aligation, Time and Distance, Partnership Business, Profit and Loss, Interest, Ratio and Proportion, Graphs of Linear Equations, Averages, Square Roots|
|4||English||Idioms and Phrases, Common Error, Sentence Correction, Fill in the Blanks, Grammar, Active Passive|
Applicant Candidate after Summited SSC CGL 2018 online application form, candidate can be able to download SSC CGL 2018 Entrance Exam Admit card.
Applicant Candidate after Conducted SSC CGL 2018 Written Examination, candidate will be issued SSC Written exam answer key for all set in SSC official website.
SSC CHSL 2018 Cut off Marks will be update on SSC Official website after conducted Entrance Exam.
Important Date: (Tentative date)
|Event Name||Exam date|
|Release Official Notification||March 2018|
|Closing date for application form||April 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination Date||June 2018|
|Result of SSC CGL Tier-1 Announced||August 2018|
|Tier-2 Admit card will release form||September 2018|
|Tier2 Examination date||August 2018|
|Result of SSC CGL Tier-2 Announced||October 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 date of Exam||November 2018|
|Date of Skill test/Computer test||December 2018|
List of SSC Entrance Exam 2018
|1||SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1||Click here|
|2||SSC CHSL 2018||Click here|
|3||SSC JE 2018||Click here|
|4||SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018||Click here|
|5||SSC SI CAPF 2018||Click here|
|6||SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018||Click here|
|7||SSC MTS 2018||Click here|
|8||SSC GD Constable 2018||Click here|