SSC CGL 2018 The SSC CGL (Combined Graduate level) SSC CGL 2018 Entrance Exam Organized by Staff Selection Commission, this CGL Entrance Exam organized to every Year to eligible candidate for Several of Job under of Ministries/Government department/organizations, basically the SSC CGL Exam is Divided in Tier, SSC CGL Tier -1 Entrance Exam will be Held on Month of June for Computer-based Examination, and SSC CGL Tier 2 Examination will be held on Month of September, (tentatively) however the eligible candidate who apply SSC CHSL 2018 Online application form, candidate can Know Some Information about SSC CGL Application form, Exam date, Syllabus, Admit card and etc.
Important Note: The SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Entrance Exam Online application form available on 21 April 2018 and Examination held on June 2018.
The SSC CGL 2018 Online application form released on 24 April 2018 and last date to submit online application form 25/5/2018
Check More Information:
|SSC CGL Official Notification 2018||Download Now|
|SSC CGL 2018 How to Apply Online||Apply Online|
|SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click here|
|SSC CGL General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus Full Details 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL General Awareness Syllabus 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Comprehension Syllabus 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Preview years Question Paper||Click here|
|Best book for Preparation SSC CGL 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Admit card 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Answer key 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Result 2018||Click here|
|SSC CGL Counseling Process 2018||Click here|
|More Information -SSC Exam Calendar 2018||Click here|
SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- ⇒The Eligible Candidate Must be have done Graduation/Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University.
- ⇒The Eligible candidate Age should be between 18 to 27 Years Old
- ⇒Age relaxation will be given to Candidate belonging to reserved categories
SSC CGL 2018 Post Under of List as below-
- ⇒Assistant (Ministry of Railway)
- ⇒Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs
- ⇒Assistant (Central Vigilance Commission
- ⇒Assistant Section Officer (Central secretariat service)
- ⇒Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)
- ⇒Inspector( Central Excise)
- ⇒Assistant (AFHQ)
- ⇒Inspector of Income-tax (CBDT)
- ⇒Sub-inspector (CBI)
- ⇒Sub-inspector (NIG)
- ⇒Divisional accountant (officers under CAG)
- ⇒Inspector of Post (Department of Post)
- ⇒Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
SSC CGL 2018 Application form:
SSC CGL 2018 Application form will be available for Online and Offline mode
- ⇒The Eligible candidate who Apply SSC CGL Examination online form candidate can submit online application form for (ssc.online.nic.in) Official Website.
- ⇒Eligible Candidate can Summit all the Information Required by SSC CGL.
- ⇒Eligible Candidate summit and Uploaded Scanned Images and Signature.
SSC CGL 2018 Application Fee:
The Applicant Candidate Pay SSC CGL 2018 Application Fee –
- ⇒Pay Online Application Fee Rs.100/-
- ⇒Candidate Pay Online application Fee for Through Online Mode (Net Banking/Credit card/SBI Net banking
- ⇒Candidate Pay Offline Application Fee for Through SBI Challan
- ⇒Reserved Category SC/ST/PH and Ex-serviceman Candidate are exempted for paying SSC CGL Application Fee
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern:
The SSC CGL 2018 Entrance Exam will be Held on 3 Tier of Examination, Tier1, Tier2, Tier3
- ⇒Tier1- Written Test Comprising Objective Types of Question for Computer Based Test
- ⇒Tier2- Written Test Comprising Objective Types/Multiple of Question for Computer Based Test
- ⇒Tier3- will be Skill test /Computer Test and Document Verification.
SSC CHSL 2018 Selection Procedure:
SSC CGL Selection Procedure in 3 Stages first written the examination and Second Personal Interview/Skill Test, and Selected based on Merit list.
SSC CGL 2018 Admit card:
After Summited SSC CGL 2018 online application form candidate will get the Acknowledgment mail that their application form has been accepted candidate can be able to download SSC CGL 2018 Entrance Exam Admit card.
- ⇒SSC CHSL Admit card will be Provided to Email id
- ⇒Candidate can download SSC CGL 2018 Admit card for -Official website
- ⇒when a download admit card candidate can print this admit card and save feature Examination.
SSC CGL 2018 Answer key:
After Conducted SSC CGL 2018 Written Examination candidate will be issued SSC Written exam answer key for all set in SSC official website.
SSC CLG 2018 Cutoff Marks:
SSC CHSL Cut off Marks will be updated on SSC Official website after conducted Entrance Exam.
SSC CGL Result:
- ⇒Get Qualified First stage Examination will be declared
- ⇒Who qualify first stage examination candidate asked to appear the Skill test.
- ⇒After conducted Skill test, that can declare final result will be announced
SSC CGL 2018 Important Date: (Tentative date)
|Event Name||Exam date|
|SSC CGL Release Official Notification||21 April 2018|
|SSC CGL Closing date for application form||21 April 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier 1 Examination Date||June 2018|
|Admit card of SSC CGL Tier-1 release||May 2018|
|The result of SSC CGL Tier-1 Announced||August 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier2 Examination date||September 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Admit card will release form||August 2018|
|The result of SSC CGL Tier-2 Announced||October 2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 date of Exam||November 2018|
|Date of Skill test/Computer test||December 2018|
List of SSC Entrance Exam 2018
|1||SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2||Click here|
|2||SSC CHSL 2018||Click here|
|3||SSC JE 2018||Click here|
|4||SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018||Click here|
|5||SSC SI CAPF 2018||Click here|
|6||SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018||Click here|
|7||SSC MTS 2018||Click here|
|8||SSC GD Constable 2018||Click here|
Note: If you have Any Query Related SSC CGL Exam 2018, Keep Comment in Comment Box