SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 The Staff Selection Commission are Recruitment and Conducted SSC CHSL 2018 Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 10+2 Examination to Choose Qualify Candidate for Various of Post Included Lower Division Clerk (LDC), or data Entry Operators (DEO), basically the SSC CHSL 10+2 Examination conducted every Year or SSC CHSL Entrance Exam will be divided into Two Different Part- SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam will be Held on Month of November to December, and SSC CHSL Tier 2 Examination will be Held on Month of March and April, however the eligible candidate who qualify SSC CHSL Tier 1 Examination, candidate can Move Tier 2 Examination, the Eligible candidate who have done 10+2 Examination, candidate can be able to Conducted SSC CHLS 2018 Examination.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018:
The Eligible candidate who wants to make Career in SSC CHSL 2018, Candidate can be Know Some Information about SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Application form, online form Date, Exam Pattern Syllabus, Number of Post, Vacancy Details, and etc.
Important Note: SSC CHSL 10+2 Examination 2018 Application form will be available on Month of July/August 2018 for SSC Official website.
Check More Information:
|SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Notification||Click here|
|SSC CHSL 2018 How to Apply Online||Click here|
|SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2018||Click here|
|SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click here|
|SSC CHSL Preview years Question Paper||Click here|
|Best book for Preparation SSC CHSL 2018||Click here|
|SSC CHSL Admit card 2018||Click here|
|SSC CHSL Answer key 2018||Click here|
|SSC CHSL Result 2018||Click here|
|SSC CHSL Counseling Process 2018||Click here|
|More Information -SSC Exam Calendar 2018||Click here|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- ⇒Eligible candidate must be have done 10+2 or equivalent Examination for state or Central Recognized Board or Institute, -candidate can apply this Entrance Exam.
- ⇒The Minimum age Required for SSC CHSL 2018, (18 Years Minimum to 27 maximum)
- ⇒The Age Relaxation will be Provided as Follows here –
- ⇒SC/ST Candidate (5 Years), OBC Candidate (3 Years), PH Candidate (10 Years), PH/OBC candidate (13 years), and PH/SC/ST Candidate (15 Years)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Application form:
The SSC CHSL 2018 Application form will be available either of Online or Offline Mode
Online Application form:
- ⇒The Eligible candidate who Apply SSC CHSL 10+2 Examination online form, candidate can submit online application form for (ssc.online.nic.in) Official Website.
- ⇒Candidate can Summit all the Information Required as Screen.
- ⇒Candidate can submit and Uploaded Scanned Images and Signature with size of 4 to 12 Kb and must be resolution in 100-pixel width /120-pixel height and Summit Application form.
- ⇒Eligible candidate are advised when you submit Final Application form, candidate can Print this Summit Application form for Future Used.
Online Application Fee:
Those Candidates who apply for Online mode application form, candidates can Make Payment via SBI Bank Challan, and candidate can Download Challan and Summit SBI Branch of Internet Banking.
Offline Application form:
- ⇒The applicant candidate who not able to Summit Online form, candidate can submit offline application form.
- ⇒The applicant can collect Offline application form for sale center or prescribed office or via Post.
- ⇒Candidate Need to Send Various of Required Document with duly signed application form to before last date.
Offline Application Fee:
Candidate who submit Offline application form, -candidate can pay application Fee Rs. 100/- as the CRF Stamps,
Note: The Female and Reserved Category candidate are exempted Application Fee.
SSC CHSL 2018 Exam Pattern:
|S.no||Subject Name||Total marks|
|1||General Intelligence (Reasoning Questions)||50|
|3||English Language and Comprehension||100|
- ⇒The Question Paper will be divided 4 Sections as General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative, and General Awareness.
- ⇒Each Question will be carry 50 Marks.
- ⇒The Examination Duration will be 2 Hours having MCQ types Question.
- ⇒There will be Penalty of ¼ Marks for Each Wrong answer.
The Eligible candidate who Qualified Part 1 Examination, candidate are eligible for Part 2 Examination.
- Typing Test for LDC: the Eligible candidate who Qualified Part 1 Exam, candidate can Make A Typing test for both are Hindi & English should be 35 Word/minutes & Hindi should be 30 word /Minute.
- Skill Test for DEO: Candidate make a Skill test for data entry Operator speed of 8000 key depression /Hour on computer and duration this skill test will be 15 Minute.
SSC CHSL 2018 Selection Procedure:
The SSC CHSL Selection Procedure in 2 Stages first written examination and Second Personal Interview/Skill Test, and Selected based on Merit list.
- ⇒Candidate Mark Scored in written examination
- ⇒In Alphabetical order the Higher rank will be decided
SSC CHSL 2018 Admit card:
After Summited SSC CHSL 2018 online application form candidate will get the Acknowledgment mail that their application form has been accepted candidate can be able to download SSC CHSL 2018 Entrance Exam Admit card.
- ⇒SSC CHSL 2018 Admit card will be Provided to Registered Email id
- ⇒Candidate can download SSC CHSL 2018 Admit card for Official website
- ⇒Candidate when a download admit card candidate can print this admit card and save feature Examination.
SSC CHSL 2018 Answer key:
After Conducted SSC CHSL 2018 Written Examination 2018 candidate will be issued SSC Written exam answer key for all set in SSC official website.
SSC CHSL 2018 Cutoff Marks:
SSC CHSL 2018 Cut off Marks will be updated on SSC Official website after conducted Entrance Exam.
SSC CHSL 2018 Result:
Eligible candidate will get the SSC Result in Two Phases a Part 1 & Part 2
- Candidate Get Qualified First stage Examination will be declared
- Candidate who qualify first stage examination candidate asked to appear the Skill test.
- After conducted Skill test, that can declare final result will be announced
SSC CHSL 2018 Important Date: (Tentative date)
|Event Name||Exam date|
|SSC CHSL Release Official Notification||July 2018|
|SSC CHSL 2018 Application Process will be start form||July 2018|
|Closing date for application form||August 2018|
|Last date for Payment online application Fee||August 2018|
|Last date for Payment offline application Fee||August 2018|
|SSC CHSL Admit card Availability||September 2018|
|SSC CHSL Part 1 Examination date||October 2018|
|Declaration of Part 1 Examination result||January/February 2019|
|SSC CHSL Part 2 Examination date||March 2019|
|Release of Final merit list||May 2019|
|SSC CHSL Final Result declared date||May 2019|
List of SSC Entrance Exam 2018— Check Now
|1||SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1||Click here|
|SSC CGL 2018 Tier 2||Click here|
|3||SSC JE 2018||Click here|
|4||SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2018||Click here|
|5||SSC SI CAPF 2018||Click here|
|6||SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018||Click here|
|7||SSC MTS 2018||Click here|
|8||SSC GD Constable 2018||Click here|
Note: If you have Any Query Related SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018, Keep Comment in Comment Box