The UPSC IAS 2019 Preliminary 2019: The Union Public Service Commission UPSC Invited and Recruitment Eligible candidate to various of Post Like IAS, IFS, IPS Etc. However the Applicant candidates who have Completed Their Graduation Degree for any Recognized Institute/University, Applicant candidate can be eligible to apply Civil Services Examination 2019, Basically the Huge of Eligible candidate Apply Every and Conducted Civil Service IAS Examination Every Year, and Those -Candidate Who Qualify Civil Services Examination, Candidate is deployed in the Various of Grade A Post in Department of State and Central Government. Basically, the Eligible candidate who apply UPSC IAS 2019, Candidates Can Know all the Details this UPSC Civil Service 2019 Notification ——— Check here UPSC Exam Calendar 2019
Check More Information UPSC IAS 2019:
|UPSC IAS 2019 Eligibility Criteria Details||Click here|
|How to Apply UPSC Civil Service 2019||Click here|
|UPSC IAS 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus||Click here|
|UPSC IAS 2019 Preparation Tips and Books||Click here|
|UPSC Civil Service 2018 Admit card||Click here|
|UPSC Civil Service 2019 Answer key||Click here|
|UPSC Civil Service 2019 Result||Click here|
- Applicant candidate who Conducted Civil Services Examination for Various of Post like IAS, IPS, IFS and Etc. Candidate Must be have done Graduate Degree in Any Discipline form a Recognized University and Institute.
- An eligible candidate who appearing Final Year Examination for Graduate, Candidate also Eligible to Apply UPSC Civil Services Examination 2018.
- Age Limit to Apply for Civil Service Examination 2019 for Candidate Age Limit for 21 year to 30 Years as on 1st August of the year Examination.
- The Upper Age Limit Relaxed of 3 years for OBC Candidate.
- And 5 Years for SC/ST Candidate for Rules of Government of India.
The Nationality for IAS and IPS Candidate has to be Citizen in India.
The number of Attempt Civil Services Examination:
|Category||Upper Age Limit||Attempt Limit|
|General Category||32 Years||6 Attempt|
|OBC Category||35 Years||9 Attempt|
|SC/ST Category||37 Years||No Limit|
|PH Category||42 Years||Gen/OBC 9 Attempt or SC No Limit|
|J & K Domicile||Gen-37 , OBC-40 SC/ST-40 PH-50||No limit|
|Disabled Service man||Gen-37 , OBC-40 SC/ST-40||No limit|
List of Civil Services Post:
- Indian Police Service –IPS
- Indian Administrative Services –IAS
- Indian Foreign Services –IFS
- Indian Audit & Accounts Service Group A
- Indian Civil Accounts Service Group A
- Indian P & T Account and Finance Service Group A
- Indian Revenue Service Group A
- Indian Postal Service Group A
- Indian Defense Accounts Service Group A
- Indian Ordinance Factories Service Group A
- Indian Revenue Service (IT) Group A
- Indian Information Services Group A
- Indian Defense Estates Service Group A
- Indian Railway Traffic Service Group A
- Indian Railway Personnel Service Group A
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in railway Protection Force Group A
- Indian Railway Personnel Service Group A
- Delhi Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
- Indian Trade Service, Group A
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Inlands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar
- Indian Corporate law Service Group A
- Armed Forces Headquarter Civil Service Group B
- Pondicherry Civil Service Group B
- Pondicherry Police Services Group B
Civil Services Exam Application form 2019:
- The Civil Services Online Application form will be Available online on (www.upsc.gov.in) Official Website.
- Applicant candidate can Fill Application form as a Required Information like Education Qualification Details, Name and Address.
- Candidate Summit all Required Pass Port Size Photographers and Signature
- Candidate Summit all the Details, candidate Print This Application form Before Summited
- Applicant candidate Pay Civil Services Application Fee for Gen/OBC candidate Pay Rs.100/-
- And SC/ST candidate are Exempted for Application Fee.
- Those entire candidates Pay Application form Fee through Online or Offline Mode.
UPSC IAS 2019 Important Date (Tentative date)
|UPSC Civil Services Event||Prelims Exam date||Main Exam date|
|Released Official Notification||February 2019||October 2019|
|Application form Start date||February 2019||October 2019|
|Last date to Summit Application form||April 2019||October 2019|
|Date of Issued Admit card||May 2019||November 2019|
|Date of Written Examination||June 2019||December 2019|
|Date of Result Announced||September 2019||January 2019|
UPSC Civil Services 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
UPSC IAS Prelims Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
|1||Paper-1 General Studies||200 Marks||2 Hours|
|2||Paper –II CSAT (Aptitude test)||200 Marks||2 Hours|
|Total||2 Paper||400 Marks||4 Hours|
UPSC IAS Main Exam Pattern and Syllabus
|S.NO||Papers||Details of Question paper||Total Marks|
Candidate can take any Modern Language
This paper is of Qualifying nature
Candidate can be written in the Medium or Language of the Choice
|4||Paper-II||General Studies-I||250 Marks|
|5||Paper-III||General Studies-II||250 Marks|
|6||Paper-IV||General Studies-III||250 Marks|
|7||Paper-V||General Studies-IV||250 Marks|
|8||Paper -VI||Optional Subject Paper-I||250 Marks|
|9||Paper –VII||Optional Subject- Paper-II||250 Marks|
|Sub Total||1750 Marks|
|Grand Total||2025 Marks|
If You have Any Quires Related UPSC Civil Service 2018, You can Leave Comment in Comment box